Tuesday, March 27, 2012

UPGRADES!

New working synopsis/blurb...


I'm Blackjack. A small-time villain. I know I’m not a big leaguer, but more than one wannabe hero has ended up in traction after getting in my way. I mostly stick to easy stuff, though, like popping banks and armored cars, and make a little money where I can. Living good is nice, you know?
I thought I had it all figured out, until I found a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: A slot in a big time super villain team.
The gig seemed like a dream. Steal bits of dusty old crap from different parts of the world and make serious cash. But little would I know that what would start small would end up sending me halfway across the galaxy (or was it to a different dimension?), and at the end of it all the fate of our planet, and everyone living in it, would be in my hands.

Oh, and I met a girl.

A girl that changed everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment