Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The babe's costume (less is better I always say)

Some ideas for what to put Apogee in.  From what I like the most to least...

...well, most would be her birthday suit, but you get what you can.


1. This is my fave, and what she wore as I was writing it.  I hear some chick called Ms. Marvel wears the same duds, but ask me if I care.



2. This doesn't show a lot of skin, but it kind of goes well with my costume.  What, you don't think a bad guy can have style and good fashion sense?  I oughta knock you one...



3. Some other marvel chick wears this.  I care almost as much as I do about costume #1.  It's my book dammit, I can cry if I want to...



4. I don't know what it is about this costume that gets me going.  Maybe it's the muscles.  I loves me some muscles on a chick.  Just, you know, not more than me....



5. This next one has that whole gypsy thing going for it.  I like it.  Did I mention it's what I want here?  Yeah, let's keep going.



6. I like the whole ice princess thing of the next one, and it shows a hell of a lotta skin.  That works for me.



7.  This one is kind of like the 2nd one, but more gadgety, more strappy.  Yeah, chicks with leather straps...


...sorry, were we talking about something?



No comments:

Post a Comment