Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What it's all about

I'm Blackjack.  A super villain.  I have Class-A physical skills, I'm peer to none with the bow, and I'm a pretty clever engineer, so I always have a gadget or two up my sleeve.

No, I'm not the meanest dude in the world, but I can bring the pain if there's good cause.  I mostly stick to small stuff, though, like banks and armored cars, and make a little money where I can.  Living good is nice, you know?

I thought I had it all figured out, too, until my agent/business manager found a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Join a super villain team.

 The pay was good, even though the gig was kind of weak (stealing bits of dusty old crap from different parts of the world).  I got to make a few friends, and a few enemies along the way.  But little would I know that what would start small would end up sending me halfway across the galaxy (or was it to a different dimension), and at the end of it all the future of our planet, and everyone living in it, would be in my hands.

Oh, and I met a girl.

A girl that changed everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment