Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Lightbringers

Uh, yeah.  Don't really ask me to explain.  You wouldn't believe me anyway.

What, I have to explain?

Ok, these guys are transdimensional creatures that operate on a higher plane of reality than we do, where their minds are like their muscles, and they're all Arnold.  Oh, and they want to kill us all.  Yeah, think that covers it.




The major question bouncing 'round your noggin now is why do they look like pre-pubescent semi-anime angels?  Well, they don't look like that at all.  Yeah, according to Mr. Haha, they look like a mix between a squid and a jellyfish and a cuttlefish.  Squid people, I know.  But they can appear to us in any way they wish, either by transforming, or by some sort of elaborate illusion.  They must choose certain images embedded in your head for maximum effect.  Now you're wondering why the one I met turned into a pre-pubescent semi-anime angel...I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment