Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some of the cast and characters (part one)

They say you can be judged by the company you keep.  If that's the case, then I'm screwed, cause these guys really need some meds (and electro shock therapy) (and incarceration).


1. Cool Hand Luke

My bud, my friend.  Except this guy will turn on you faster than you can say the word coward.  Still, I like him.


His costume:



2. Mr. Haha 2000

A rabbit?  Are you freaking kidding me?  A RABBIT?

No, a poly-alloy endoskeleton construct embedded within a polymer pseudo-mannequin with a murderous artificial intelligence that combines the subtlety of an MMA fighter and a rapist's wit with the personality of a drugged-out talk show host.




Oh and a huge, stuffed-toy rabbit head.  I seriously didn't make that up.


3. Dr. Zundergrub

I don't have much to say about this dude.  Maybe, "Look out below!"



4. Influx

Don't have much to say about her either, but for different reasons.





(yeah, that last one's a pic of the toy.  gimme a break)

No comments:

Post a Comment