Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What about me? (Blackjack Costume ideas)

So if you read the book, my costume lasts all of two scenes, and I spend the rest of the time trying to drape whatever rags I can find to cover myself.  (btw - if you ladies want to see some skin, just drop me a line and I'll hook it up).


1. What some chick?  Hey, this is just an idea, guys!  I'm not out there shopping for pushup bras.  It's just a concept!

Basically, this is the getup that I wear through most of the ordeal.  Durable military pants, with the most kickass boots in modern history (designed by me, of course), and a black t-shirt.  Add a hooded cape to this and you got yourself the most ass-kicking bad guy this side of Dr. Retcon.


2. I know, what's with the blue dude.  Remember, we're being 'conceptual'.  The getup is kinda cool tho, leaves my arms out for the babes to oogle over.  By the way, I make this guy look like Pee Wee Herman in leather.


3. Forget the sword.  Except for this one time, I've never even held one, and the sword almost got me killed.  This emo pretty boy has some nice duds tho.  Again, tiny vs THE Blackjack.


4. These guys must all need a sword to bring it...


5. Last but not least, kind of what the first combo (with a cloak) should feel like.  This guy's wearing a trenchcoat, which is almost as cool as a cloak (but it actually isn't even close).

No comments:

Post a Comment